Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Loose Cannon Report by Chris Damm

I'M BAAAAAAACK! Mothers hide your daughters! Fathers tell your sons to run! Head for the hills! Duck and cover, zig zag and weave because THE LOOSE CANNON is back.

For those who don't know me, you will soon enough. I am Chris Damm, a member of this crazed experiment called The Wrestling Reporters and the mind and madness behind the Loose Cannon Report. Our glorious (yeah right) editor-in-chief came to the old crew with the idea of putting "the band" back together. After I rolled my eyes at his lame attempts to be "cool" and "with it" I decided that I would come back to lend my superior skill and wisdom to make this venture work. I just had one requirement; Freedom & Control. Freedom to report on and post what I want, when I want and how I want to and total control over my column. To my surprise ol' Tripper showed some great intelligence and agreed (like he had a choice in the matter). So the man they call "The Loose Cannon" is ready to blow things up and down. I will be sharing my opinion on all matters and if you don't like it or agree...well, acknowledge your lack of intelligence  as you read a less cerebral column. Check out what that tub of goo, Tabu has to say (nothing really) or that pontificating blow hard "The Professor" Matthew Burns because here you will get the truth, unvarnished, unedited, uncensored and unapologetic.

So with all that said and since I do not want to overload your minds with too many things, I will be back soon with my first official Loose Cannon Report.

Your welcome, it's been your pleasure.

Chris Damm


No comments:

Post a Comment